I am super excited to let you all know that my family is moving to South Dakota! I have accepted the call to become the Senior Pastor at New Life Church in Watertown, SD. New Life Church is part of the Evangelical Free Church of America.
I feel refreshed, renewed and ready to walk through this door that God has opened. Since you are here, reading this, can I ask you to do me a big favor?
Here are a few things you could be praying for…
- Safety for my family as we leave the DFW area and move to South Dakota
- For Marcie to have the strength and endurance to finish her first year of teaching
- For us to find a house to rent or buy. We like the idea of renting so that we can really get a feel for the area before we purchase a home. If we found a great deal we would be willing to buy right away! We definitely want to be centrally located (close to schools, church, friends, etc…)
- That my family would build deep, life-long relationships with New Life and the residents of Watertown
- That as we immerse ourselves in ministry we would create margins in our life to rest and to quietly abide in Christ
- That the gospel would saturate our church and the city of Watertown
- (And when the prayer request above is answered…the result would be…) That Watertown would know that New Life (and Jesus) loves them like crazy
- The lost are saved
- That disciples of Jesus Christ are made
In Dayton Ohio we will keep you, your family and the Church in prayer. Congratulations!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person